BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

capital raising at 22.5c, page-26

1. 42,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    That Hanlong offer sounds and looks like just one opportunistic attempt by their insiders from profiting as a quick scalp whether it be for personal gain or as pointed by the accused for a company gain. If you want to see the seriousness of a TO, have a look at their conditional statements. Alas, that was a one day euphoria and and in hindsight the only opportunity to get out while there is any left.

I had suspected more debt to pay off previous debt and the mad rush to CR before the window closes post X'mas. IMO it is a waiting game to now wait for the the spot price to rise sustainably and we will lose the marginal producer tag. Who knows how long the wait is. The only positives I can see here going forward for the patient holders is to either put it in the bottom drawer or use the capital loss to offset any profit made in other investments. Seek advice. My issue for a long time now has always been Turgi's 20% that will be a hindrance to any financing of the project and management is either blind or Turgi has a very influential power at board level. I anticipate them being the first to submit their ML and last one of the lot to receive it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $481.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.80 $2.70 $1.473M 534.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 416 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.