IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

capital raising at 8.5c?

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Capital Raising at 8.5c? (This is a question mods).

The Capital raising on the 16/01/2013 was at 11c (share price was at 13c) at a 15% discount.

The capital raising on the 31/10/2013 was at 14c (share price 16c) at a 12.5% discount.

The capital raising on the 3/05/2013 was at 15c (share price 17c) at a 15% discount.

So where does it leave the next capital raising? The next one might be for a lot of money to get IDC through to mining. So would it be good to guess that the institutional and sophisticated investors such as a Credit Suisse for example will want value for money and therefore ask for a 15% discount rather than 12.5%?

A 15% discount would give us a share price of 8.5c. Would be 8.5c be the bottom?

I know know why the company were so pissed at the NK broker for selling millions of stock. As they have to give CS their lower price.

I don't hold as you know and this isn't anyway a down ramp so I can grab some cheap stock. I would love the company to get one final capital raising out the way, because we can then move forward with some certainty and confidence.

I think buyers would then come flooding back. Including me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.