AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Yeah I reckon that ~8m shares @ 2.5 to raise maybe 18-19m after...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yeah I reckon that ~8m shares @ 2.5 to raise maybe 18-19m after costs would be the ticket. Based on Cormack and Dundee broker support previously I'd hope that ORE could pull this off and keep the register nice and tight. Would still like to see the NPV breakdown upon which TTC was able to get 25% for only $55m (net of adjustments). I wonder whether this was on a 12% discount rate? Anyway notwithstanding the slight downer of a ST CR overhang I think this is an excellent announcement for ORE and over the next few months the SP will start to reflect the reality that Olaroz is definitely going into production.

Just listened to the BRR presentation: RS talks about production of 17.5k T 'potentially doubling over the next 10 years'. Coupled with the potential for significant potash credits and the potential upside in Li prices, ORE looks likely to become a go to proxy for investors wanting electric car/green energy exposure. We've seen in the past how stocks like this in commodities experiencing structural demand change can outperform year after year. Potentially a very LT hold..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.