NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Interesting night, all started with china bouncing back very...

1. 13,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2744
    Interesting night, all started with china bouncing back very late in its session to be flat

Gold gets hit again in usd terms, i was suprised that it didnt go back over the 1260

Goldman sachs continues its 2014 forecast of usd 1050,
    gold also suffered with a co tinued rise in rates and
    inflation data which showed no problem in usa

Usa markets outperform europe as it races for lots of big round numbers on very low volume, i thought we should be watching uk market a bit closer rather than usa

Im going to be very interested to see how the carry trade behave today with the aud down over one cent on rba threat to intervene...........big currecy loss on their buys yesterday, so they will not be happy,,,,,,,,if history is a guide, the spi shouldnt reflect the final week closing price,,,but we will see

Gold aud cushioned by the aud fall, copper finally eeked out the little gain it needed to get over 7000/ t, copper up marginally,,,,,,,,sadly costs of production isnt going to look to good with wti aud up big with oil up nd aud down....

Libor rising, so not good for interest
    Aud falling, not good for usd debt holding

Ncm probably going to have a bit of a rise as it may follow spi,,,, anything too silly, time to add some more shorts for me...........gold stocks majors, hui,,,,all down overnight,,,,,

Trade safe enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.