GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Kacy,I must say you are one of very few GXY posters who makes...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hi Kacy,

I must say you are one of very few GXY posters who makes clear and rational sense on this forum lately, thank you.

I believe that the company is using the downtime at Jiangsu to make all possible improvements to the safety and efficiency of the plant before reopening in about a week. I believe it has handled the accident and the deaths as well as could be expected.

The rubbish that has been posted here lately is an absolute disgrace. Calling for Iggy's resignation is ok, but how many will be attending the meeting on February 15 (or having a proxy attend) to ask those questions and make their point when they will be seriously judged?

Not to mention all the other rubbish about the company about to be taken over and sold out to the Chinese(which has posted on this forum for at least the last 12 months).
    The fact is that Iggy built this company from the ground up and (for better or worse) will see his "vision" through to the end. To think he will now give it away for nothing- seriously people here need to take a reality check.

MV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.