AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Good post boomer, As you say its all speculative at the moment,...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good post boomer,

As you say its all speculative at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if there was no SPP. Chooks point about the language used in the announcement (negotiation) is a good one.

Just a hypothetical:

Imagine someone, lets say 3M or someone like 3M wants to stump up some cash for Phase 2 Oxy and help develop the patch. They say here is $6 or $8m ,off you go and we'll talk again when we see the results. That would be great, but if you are stumping up cash for oxy trials, do you want some of that cash going toward a cellucreme launch in which you have no interest, at least no commercial interest?

It appears given the purpose of the funds, that it would be unlikely the whole amount would come from someone partnering just for oxy. Though it be a combination, a partner for the oxy portion and a SPP or a sophisticated investor that believes the fat creme story, or just a sophisticated that wants exposure to the whole POH portfolio.

Another doubt I have about it being a partner for oxy is the fact the the announcement says "the commencement of a phase 2 study" sounds a bit half-hearted doesn't it? If you really wanted to see this oxy thing through wouldn't you at least commit to funding the whole phase 2? Not just kicking it off? Or I am reading too much into the wording?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.