NVX 4.51% 69.5¢ novonix limited

So the risk verse reward here is if the furnaces can't produce...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    So the risk verse reward here is if the furnaces can't produce at scale you lose 50% or 75% but if they can produce and get offtake agreements you can make 10x from here with time. So the question is who thinks with information available they are achieving there goal. Like previously stated BTS is going really well i believe and partnership with block energy is looking promising with available information.
    NAM has been bound in secrecy and has caused all the pain. The share price is saying it is definitely not going to plan but the recent quarterly had some glimmers of success with gx23 meeting all specifications, but that does not mean it can be done at scale. There shareholder feedback on this is frustrating to say at the least and has caused me considering pain to be honest.
    My belief is if share price was too stabilise the progress is looking better and they have started hiring again for operators, so maybe ramping up.
    What's everyone's thoughts on this and recent developments is the closed furnace system going to work.

They make out everything is hunky dory with the donkey chasing the carrot .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.030(4.51%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $401.6K 596.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7785 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 100460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.