PEX 7.69% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Capital raising play, page-70

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi Happytrader (hope to hear you’re much happier sometime soon!!)

I’d expect there’s plenty going on tiger and it’s how it goes with many different opportunities with refined focussing on many good projects;

So there’s potential for action from;
    1.More diamond drilling results ex Saturn...
    Apollo Hill’s Resources upgrade definition.
    2. A PFS and or deal resultant in due course from same with CBH/Toho Zinc at Mallee Bull or not.
    3. Another typical Cobar style discovery at our JV with Talisman albeit early days
    4. An update on various infill drilling locations around Wagga Tank Southern Nights
    5. Some new arrangement with JOGMEC and or associated Japanese corporate to grow and scope out the extent and potential of Wirlong discovery
    6. Cap raise “maybe”.
    7. Opportunistic offer ex St Barb or perhaps as Patersons suggested a Japanese corporate which may logically decide that the Zinc Cu Gold Ag Pb combineds at Mallee Bull T1 Fenceline and Wagga Tank Southern Nights is just all to good not to steal before more new massive deposits are identified as Tier one Commercially viable. In doing so they capture massive areas of tenure with inherent high potential opportunities yet to be drilled.
    8. None of above lol, I’m only contemplating!.

A Quarterly and or interim report is keenly awaited to settle this interesting conjecture.

There’s many common questions about next best steps, to enhance capitalisation and the odds of various outsiders, seeing us as a very smart and timely acquisition.
    Meantime the bots day traders and punters can play as much as they like but they risk being out as a major league proposition is made, all it takes is a trading halt, and bingo, it’s too late to buy a decent life changing parcel inexpensively.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.