BIT 4.35% 2.2¢ biotron limited

Capital raising possiblity, page-10

1. 7,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    rgc8 "- current SOC is pan-genotypic and at 12 weeks average treatment length with little or no side effects there is little to be gained by 'shortening of treatment duration'" What crock of B dust , it is always about shortening treatment time . Why do we have things like Panadol Rapid , what a laugh .

Again a lot of bull "- current treatment failures are almost entirely in patients with poor compliance "
    Who have you been speaking to to get this survey done ?????
    So what "- current treatment regimens now available for $2000 or less through 'grey' channels from Asian generics manufacturers " the majority of population who have Hep C will keep reinfecting and particularly now cause they know they can get fixed , so it's not like a one time solution , there are millions and millions infected , and Gilead are still selling in the States at $84,000 a course , which is $ Billions and Billions . I will keep the maths simple for you , We get bought out for $100 Mil , The buyer invests $100 Mil in clinical 3 trials , Just for you rgc8 thats $200 Mil and again just for you , will use $1,000 per course , ( cost of manufacturing pills is very minimal ) So the new player would only need 200,000 customers to get the return on investment , Ie 200,000 x $1,000 . If they Have a 5 year return on investment plan at 5 years ( Like other investments , that's only 40,000 customers a year ( 180,000,000 infected world wide and growing ) . There is always scope for competition .
    Your kidding rgc8 "- "France is aiming to eradicate all HCV by 2020, other Western countries in a few years thereafter - market rapidly disappearing " So you think no one will ever reinfect or as our population grows no one else new will attract Hep C , Just a joke yeh , Lol

You guys make me laugh , thank you , I needed a good laugh this morning !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $19.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $5.848K 265.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1098181 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 97130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.