RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Alan, before the booming comes in, naturally we could not see...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Alan, before the booming comes in, naturally we could not see just as when the current crisis was moved in, we didn't take the notice. I could not say when the boom in but I would be 100% sure the boom will follow the bust.

The resource collapse shows the global economies are linked together very tightly and no any nation could withstand the crisis led by the US, Euro, Japan, and the advanced economies.

However we could not ignore the global economy shifting and China has been the third most important economy. BRIC have been hit terribly but we could not say they would stay there forever.

The crisis has made a Great Recession. The longest recession before this one and after WWII took 16months. This one has taken 18 months. How long would it last for? 20, 25, and 30 month?

Don't forget just Australia would spend 55billion dollar in infrastructure to spur the economy. FMS has the IO now.

Of course if we want to get dollars tomorrow from FMS it would be impossible. If we want risk-free, we are dreaming. We need the chances and we have to take the affordable risks to get the dollars from pennies. We have to be patient and be ready to accept the consequences, good or bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.