RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The market would reward the stocks who could raise the capital...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The market would reward the stocks who could raise the capital in this market.

What's the feature of this market? Credit crunching and still no one would like to lend the money out if they could not get far more enough sure for the capital safety.

Generally saying, the capital raising itself is very significant, especially when you put the 1.7-3.0bT IO acquisition, the expected 270mT IO exploration drilling, FMS' $10million plus cash position, and the trading halted capital raising, you could not say the deal would be a bad one. Of course it needs to be checked after the announcement is available.

I just guess if I was the chairman or CEO of FMS, what should I do now? FMS board is very care about the market feeling even the traders' feeling. It should not take a suicide huge discount to raise the capital(not necessary and the board does need a great FMS for their needs and dreams too) but it should get the cash position stronger if possible.

If the deal would be a low discount capital raising, it would have the power to acquire the strategic assets into its houses at extremely low price.

In the bloods and no immediate balance sheet problems, both of the acquisition and capital raising are good news in my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.