RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi pelm, all of us waste some money in other people's eye since...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi pelm, all of us waste some money in other people's eye since everyone sit or stand at different positions and some position limits you to see the forest but just one tree.

I could not say you just see only one tree, the $3million on MXR but you definitely doesn't want to put these $3million in your consideration and the wide market environment. Do you remember how cheerful when MXR declared this 1.7-3.0bT IO you are not happy now? How could you so sure the market would never love it again?

FMS board could change their mind and turn its focus on IO, right? We are not children, right? We should not how hard for anyone change its life direction. Do you think FMS board just blindly follows the market sentiment without good enough risk control? Don't forget in the hottest IO time last year, FMS board refused to discontinue its diamond exploration and start to move into phosphate one.

I understand your concern about the working conditions in Canegrass but I don't think you have seen and fully got the meaning of the China Effects. I don't think you would like to think how about the IO demand after US and global economy comes back into its expanding tracks.

Market is never always right but it works very good to predict the economy bottom. It usually to move up 6-12 months earlier than the economy from the bloods. Here it is not about the math and febs but it is about human nature and history prospective.

Don't think if FMS has not 470mT IO, 270mT exploration IO and could be confirm how much IO could get from these exploration IO, and the market really worry FMS' cash position and its new 1.7-3.0bT IO, FMS price could be more than $0.065.

Seriously you don't know how significant or insignificant would this 1.7-3.0bT IO to FMS in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years. FMS is not a IO trader but a resource explorer, a hopeful IO producer, and it would like to last as long as BHP and RIO and FMG could.

FMS has to use limited money to get its own way and more money for itself and its shareholders.

Long time ago I worry everything about my targeted stocks. Now I don't worry any more. I have decided to bet on it, PRR, and IAU. I would buy a few biotech pennies when everyone cries for their death. I would hold all of my pennies to wait for some of them shooting up. I would bet on them if they could show me the breakers for break events. I need the chances and I know these need the chances too. I want to get a win-win situation between me and my pennies and hope all of them could shoot up to dollars.

In details I admire your hard word. In strategies, I do feel you usually miss the points which could change thing greatly. In future prospective, you want to get certainty from the past facts and you focus on the bad things. I don't trust the certainties but believe the unprecedented events and the personalities of a individual or penny make their future.

FMS could fail since nothing could be impossible. But we should kill our chances and FMS' chance for future. They are two different sides to play in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.