RHK 3.45% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi happydayz, you are perfect right, if no recession and no...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi happydayz, you are perfect right, if no recession and no problems to everyone, it is perfect. However human could not be perfect and market is always bust follows the booming and booming follows the bust.

A lot of people have been hurt and in the bloods we usually could not see the hope. Yes, FMS has the IO but if no anyone wants to buy, what's its future? It is reasonable and rational to lose the confidence to anything in the market.

However if we don't just immerse ourselves in the bloods and have some historical and future perspective, we should be happy that we are not at historical peak. The financial crisis stop the IO mania before it happened. The bloods have made the opportunities which are one time of 70 years.

I have not known the details of the capital raising, which if successful without significant discount, would be great since it would give FMS the chances and risk management capability.

It is not fair to blame anyone just based on the consequences but how to response the the consequence. It is not bad news for MXR to have close relationship with FMS. It is the same as we have closed relationship with our kids but the kids' future are in their hands not us.

All of us could have false hopes. However I believe now the hopes would benefit to us rather than damage us as at the peak. Now the problems are no hopes, not too much hopes.

I don't think we could affect the decision of FMS board. We don't need to affect it. We just need to check our risk profile and get proper judgment about FMS board to make our own decision.

I have put buying order for MXR at $0.012, which would give me more than 50% profit margin as a bargain hunters. I could not see any fundamental changes about IO in 5 years time span. I do believe if my betting right, I could ride on the whole up trend for the coming IO booming.

Several RBA officers said Australia would be in recession unavoidable but it would be the earliest benefited economy if US stabilized and China started its expansion again.

I believe 85% of market players would cry when they should not and cheer when they should not. For my dollars, I have to give the chances to FMS and me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $12.02K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2467 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.