LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Capital raising / suspension, page-20

1. 21,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177
    TSC. I'm taking a completely different view of this. First, I don't see anywhere in it's past that management have rashly "diluted" the capital, in fact, they have been very modest with their fund raising, shown by a relatively meagre IC of just 367 million shares.
    I'm really taking the ann literally when it describes it as "a material capital raising". For it to be "material" IMO they are not talking about a run of the mill share issue to its shareholders, no, nor to SIs,
    "The Company has sufficient funds from Amvest for the PFS", they are not going to S.I.s with the current level of the SP for " production development funding and partnership at its Kachi project".
    So, why else would they be wanting a "material" capital raising at this stage, with the SP at these levels?
    I reckon that it's "serious money", bordering on cornerstone stuff. I'd be amazed if it was anything like the run of the mill stuff, amazed and very disappointed. I don't think that management are in a position to disappoint it's shareholders or the market at this stage of its progress. Too much credibility to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.