MOZ 1.45% 7.0¢ mosaic brands limited

Capital Raising...The Facts, page-6

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Thank you sugarking for your valuable commentary...of which I am totally in agreement with.

Can I also add one fact that not many people take into consideration. As the success of these tenements are not all yet fully known, the last thing you want is a company undertaking less regular cash raising activities by raising larger amounts so as to fund its exploration program for longer periods of time into the future. If MOZ sought to have fewer cash raisings, as so many people seems to have stated it should, it would have to issue lots of shares at or around the current price which reflects current knowledge.

I for one would much rather have sufficient money raised to allow the next stage of drilling to occur that would then hopefully provide sufficient good news to be provided to the market so that the share price appreciates accordingly. Then if MOZ is required to raise more funds for the next stage of drilling, it requires fewer shares to be issued to raise the equivalent in cash....and so on.

So for all the detractors that don't like these regular cash raisings, be grateful that MOZ (hopefully) is not seeking the next 18 months of cash funding based upon today's share price. If it keeps unlocking value from the cash raised and the next round of drilling, I will only be too happy and will expect that the next round of cash raising will be based upon a share price of 10 cents and not 4 cents.

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.