CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Marmaduke (et al),(I started a new thread as the other thread...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Marmaduke (et al),

(I started a new thread as the other thread was carrying a number of conversations)

No doubt there is merit in your comments re capital raising and with global uncertainty there is a risk for a company to rely (heavily) on finance.

IMO, CFU is heading to the point where it needs to maximise the benefit from the current momentum, mass produce to achieve economies of scale, drive the cost/unit down and maintain a certain wholesale sales price to achieve a margin to cover all variable and fixed costs; so CFU becomes self-sufficent and CRs will be the thing of the past. Hopefully over time, CFU will be in a position to do a share buy back.

With the above in mind, and in the absence of govt funding, a very modest short term credit facility (as others have recognised that CFU is very close not to having a CR anyway) would assist in CFU making the critical transition from tech developer to manufacturer.(A lot of coys stumble at this point).

I think there is sufficient certainty now with the contract orders in place and more to come, so that simply, the quicker CFU manufacturers/delivers the units, the quicker much needed cashflow is achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.