SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

You mentioned premium WC....I agree. Also mentioned a while ago,...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    You mentioned premium WC....I agree.

Also mentioned a while ago, was that if anyone wanted in, in volume, they have to buy up the market (pushing the price up as they accumulate)....or pay up at a premium to the market...either way is a win/win.

Our management are smarter than most seem to give credit for. So many quickly forget, they have actual successful experience.

I do not expect a discount at all. (Faith in Management)

Issue price: Circa premium (rounded)
    Last Sale Price 19.5

19.5 = no premium

Cents
    20 = 2.5% premium
    20.5 = 5% premium
    21 = 7.5% premium
    21.5 = 10% premium
    22 = 12.5 premium
    22.5 = 15% premium
    23 = 18% premium
    23.5 = 20% premium
    24 = 23% premium
    24.5 = 26% premium
    25 = 29% premium

Any premium will be a good signal.

Be wary of those arriving and downplaying the potential until we have the details....motivations are unseen...Mine is clear and open....up we go, coz I'm in for as many as I can get already, have confidence and watched this Company make huge advances in a very short space of time...

There is no and have been no indications of non-achieved events or anything BUT PROFESSIONAL Management......other than a few posters opinions which don't carry weight...and I happily include my posts in that comment too, which is why DYOR is so important.

Hey, but that's my thoughts.

After the issue price and details are announced will be where I'm focused...

Early drilling as we pointed out last week?

Eyasi Award - License work?

Zambia Award - License work?

We don't have the whole picture...management does. Last night I said, ......we don't know...what we don't know.

We all assume we don't actually NEED the money RIGHT NOW....but if there is a plan.....it doesn't point to anything but positive.

I couldn't be happier....things are progressing IMHO.

Think BIG PICTURE.....each piece is exactly that...a piece. Relax and enjoy...:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.