AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

capital raising: where's the incentive?, page-4

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I can only concur gupper.Ive made a considerable loss on the options(out at 002)and thank the big G that I did.Their performance has been tardy to say the least.The fact that they were 6 months behind in development of the sonobuoy really did worry me as there are the likes of Nautronix and others to step into the breach if they cant meet developmental deadlines.Its all well and good to say to the masses that ADF related work may be covered by non-disclosure but I seriously doubt that sonobuoys and UAVs are going to require the hush,hush treatment as they are already publicly known about.

This is not to say that they may not come up with large contracts down the line but $50000 for a carousel launcher is NOT substantial revenue.These guys need to ann something big and soon.If they do I will be mightily P'd off as there has been no communication with investors as to even a remote chance of such a happening.If they at least informed then the market would support,but seeing they arnt its guilt by silence as far as Im concerned.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $22.09K 1.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 10708067 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8879237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.