AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

The whole box and dice is wrapped up in this defence sonar...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    The whole box and dice is wrapped up in this defence sonar project I feel. I was just going over the ZYL website looking at the "core" products they are looking to profile themselves with.. Its all looking a bit sad really....

"Zylotech's high-performance digital IP SmartCAM provides an easy way to capture and distribute live images over any Internet Protocol (IP) network using a standard web browser.

They simply behave and are accessible as a web-site. The application possibilities for the Zylotech IPSmartCAM video server are limitless: remote monitoring, security systems, alarms verification, traffic surveillance, railway monitoring, airports, banks, manufacturing plants, process monitoring, remote image archiving, remote administration, shops, petrol stations, car parks, and much more. "

heaven help us... I hold, but Im thinking twice now... these applications are everywhere and the under $1000.. I dont think they have played they game overly well in regards to their core business.. everything is riding on the pending defence deal, without that it looks like its just a retirement fund.

good luck..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.