ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

capital raising - who is topping up?, page-21

1. 6,284 Posts.
    SP3,

Good honest reliable people in any walk of life, be it business, or the more important things , are motivated by a comprehensive understanding of the words ''need'' and ''responsible''

I appreciated Lazza's ''need'' to work a lot more hours for the Co than the remuneration package could ever compensate for.

This implies an obligation to take responsibility for actions, and or omissions.

Larry was a value for your money board member, with a lifetime of accounting skills and account-ability.

Mr B/shire was also a very dilligent and responsible member.

Is it any wonder Larry Hanley was marginalized at the time.

That time has passed, and now real milestones are obtainable and achievable. ( as opposed to archive-able )

Real people in Govt and related business, might listen at last.

Prudent and credible business people will base their skill set upon real principles, constantly reminding themselves of their responsibilities via codes of moral, ethical AND legal conduct.

It's the predators of this world who embrace concepts of ''motive'' based ''wants'' disguised by the former.

They gain one's confidence via trickery,, eg smoke and mirrors, and it's always someone else's fault when milestones are not reached.

Their motto is always '' milk it for what it's worth''

This implies ''worth'' but at an amoral, unethical, and or illegal ratio to all stake holders.

''Whats in it for me'' is the catch cry of the agents working with the milkers of any business.

Given that the tech is good, but the sp is bad, go figure ,

If you now re read your question and give credence to it's manner and tonality, then revisit the last few years of your posts here.

Q.E.D. would come to my mind at least ?

,,,, a good re-think on things CAN do wonders.

Cheers, RD
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.