CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

capital raising, page-64

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Rameez & EY, once all this bluster of the capital raising is over and done with retail shareholders, it will dawn that CQT now have a pretty good balance sheet and they are properly funded to go into the physical mining business, which is not quite the same as if they were still looking for the capital to make these moves. Indeed, from now on one should appreciate there's nothing like a sewn up deal to draw a bit of serious attention from fund managers. Who incidentally, have been largely absent from the CQT conversation.

In short, what I'm getting at is the CQT story has now gone beyond a good sounding promise and simple logic dictates that this money has been raised to build a very good business. In other words, serious investors who have made their contributions have expectations

Further, if one steps back a bit and looks at the moves JT has made in recent months, his footprints speak of decisiveness, which in my view counts heavily. With this in mind, I tend to think GFA have all along, underestimated who they have been dealing with, and if they still want to buy this business they will have rid themselves of their complacent ways.

Also, some months ago there was a fair bit of rubbish being floated on HC about another company JT was deeply involved in, and because his name was attached to it the rubbish persisted by association because CQT was simply traveling far too slow for these punters.

With this weird logic in mind, I would recommend these "objective" contributors re-visit the price chart of their chosen target - AAO. Indeed, I'm sure they will feel a bit groggy about missing the several hundred percent rise within a few months.

The reasons for it require a fair bit of digging, however I'm inclined to think this is just the opening round.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.