WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

capital raising, page-13

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Absolutely agree Mackattack,

Apart from potentially striking a deal with 3m, this capital raising IMO is awesome news! Why you might be asking???

1. It's only 100 million shares at a 20% discount to the last 5 days of trading when it's announced. SP could be anything then ie. 4, 5, 6 or even 10c. Or may be even lower. But the coy will try to maximise it so I can't see them rushing now to do a CR, more likely in a month or two when SP is considerably higher = more funds being raised.

2. Coy's like PRR have struck deals with US investment funds like Springtree that are worth millions. But they were struck when the SP was considerably lower hence under the arrangement Springtree are 'loving it' as they monthly release money to PRR and at today's SP have the option of getting PRR at over 50% discount = big dilution and poor return for shareholders IMO. Other Coy's double their amount share's to raise funds = huge dilution and poor return for shareholders.

3. Having invested big money into this stock I feel extremely comfortable knowing that a CR is coming and it's general condition's ie. 100 mill shares at 20% discount of 5 day avg etc.

4. Finally just as Mackattack points out, with these extra funds OBJ will be in a strong cash position and IMO will hold it's ground in negotiating with the big boy's like 3m. OBJ wont be a 'puppet' and will deliver the best possible outcome for all shareholder's.

Again very pleased that this CR is coming! At least there are no surprises install for us share holders regarding any cap raising's!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.