AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

capital raising, page-77

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi Masel.

Directors selling stock in their own company is their right to do so and should not see as a bad sign.

What is important is what this company is worth the value that it has to be unlocked for us shareholders.

Now they have the goods by the looks of it, they have great exploration tenements in a very HIGHLY respected and prospective Mineral province next to the big players like VALE.

You think that means nothing???

And they have VALE already as a partner working on one of their tenements that means nothing??

I was like yourself once, and focused on directors buying and selling.

When I was a shareholder of TMR and the director bought in BIG and kept buying BIG , I followed him and bought more myself.
    Only to see the company go in receivership a couple of weeks later.

I promised myself never to let director buying or selling influence my investing behaviour.

AVB will be a multibagger from here and that is my opinion.

And now with the money in the bank they can move even faster to make this happen.

good luck

jojo

Copper to Rally on `Mammoth Demand,' Standard Chartered's Haigh Forecasts
    By Sungwoo Park - Nov 4, 2010 3:53 AM ET Copper will extend a bull run as ?mammoth demand? from China, the largest user, and supply constraints combine to drive the market into a deficit from next year until 2014, according to Standard Chartered Plc.

?We are seeing a serious reduction in the supply of copper at a time when demand is quite robust,?

http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/MessageDetail.aspx?s=EQN&t=LIST&m=28801334&l=0&pd=1&r=0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.