UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

capital raising, page-48

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Pat,
    I was actually hovering the thumbs up button as I was reading
    "sonpa probably wont agree but this will be the last opportunity to get in at these low prices"

As I thumbed up, the "0" went from black to blue so there is someone out there that dissagrees with you.

IMO there is no need for any dissagreement about anything if we take facts into account.

The fact that we havent yet made any money from sales (and we are a company rapidly becoming reliant on sales to survive) means a c/r was immenent.
    The fact that "...they need money for machinery to ramp production. The one machine cant produce the quantity" means a c/r was immenent.

The fact that there is a poosibllity that the sp may never be at these low prices again is very real. They could go lower and never get near $1 again. This place is looking very watered down again with all the dilution. A lot of people were perhaps "conned" into beleiving we had enough cash after the last c/r to see everything through. $50 mill in the bank was nothing to sneeze at. Its all of the "jobs for the boys" that has snipped our balance sheet.

On the upside, the positive facts are we have some guys at the wheel that have a dream and a vision and a plan, and are paid well to stand around with a set of keys in their hands to a massive building while the world is begging them for some life saving medical devices.

miles stone after milestone, pot-hole after pot-hole

Retractable syringes, Tick.
    retractable share price, Tick.
    retracted from St Mary's. Tick.
    retractable board, tick.
    retractable, retractable,retractable,

I have a retractable head that I will now pull in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.