PEN 6.82% 10.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Didier, I will leave Hangseng to make the rational arguments as...

1. 342 Posts.
    Didier, I will leave Hangseng to make the rational arguments as he does this better than I. I simply make the point that we were all free to purchase the PENOC allocation. For me it was a big decision, for which I reached deep into my pocket. I am nearly $50k better off for it in just over 2 months, on the PENOC alone, not to mention the incredible gains we have seen in the price of the heads. This speaks for itself. If people take risks they can reap rewards, you just have to back your own judgement and DYOR. Those who took up the offer have done this and are confident in their decision, something that is obvious in the resounding support for Hangseng's response to your post. I am equally confident that PEN is, and will continue to deliver longer term which is why I am willing to continue taking risk by holding rather than selling, if I am wrong, so be it, but I won't be blaming the company. The company gave us the opportunity. If you didn't want to take it then don't whinge about the company managers benefiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $326.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $409.6K 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 10787378 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2915680 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.