KEN 0.00% 1.3¢ kuth energy limited

capital raising?, page-6

1. 1,912 Posts.
    WC8,

I noticed Friedman and Gilding pop up on Lateline on Friday - although I haven't chased up their publications.

Some other good research might be to trawl the earlier PAX threads (prior to recent disappointments) - eg Juke's posts on technical side, Butcherboy's research on all things carbon, and many other insightful contributions.

I am still positive on the sector. It's just proven a tough call nailing the timing and which way the many cards may fall. eg. If GDY had not had the hydrogen embrittlement issues with their well and had managed to get their pilot plant up and running and powering the Innaminka pub, the associated media coverage would have created a very different investment climate in which the whole industry could have basked, IMO. Same goes for the issues at Penola with PAX. I doubt also that anyone expected such a lack of direct assistance to come from the current govt with the Greens holding the balance of power. Wish I could come in as a new entrant at these price levels, though. The joys of investing.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.