TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

capital raising, page-119

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    IMO Scammer is right in terms of the split. Value is not yet released for oncology in the current SP... that's because no one really knows what it's worth yet. One can only speculate, and In this market no one likes to speculate.... hence why the the true value of Fonda isn't shown in the SP either. As everyone is well aware this funding issue/ cap raise has been a major factor in holding us back aswell. However don't under estimate the impact this global market has had on our SP also...

Now everyone is always concerned about getting diluted, but how many more shares do you think are going to be on issue in a few years after this split- ACL Fonda + ACL oncology ?? Who cares if they're trading as two different company's, my point is they could be trading as one beast.

It is also of my opinion that money from Fonda revenues should be put towards Oncology and on acquiring other assets. If a partnership isn't established for oncology then your just committing yourself to raising more capital!! Why would you split up both avenues now, when their future is still uncertain??

Also, if they were intending to split up ACL then why would you do it now? It seems like your just asking for more trouble. Sure oncology listed on the NASDAQ would be great, but how realistic is this??

....It's hard enough for ONE Aussie biotech company to be successful? Now it looks like we're banking on TWO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.