RMS 1.62% $1.82 ramelius resources limited

capital raising ?, page-24

1. 4,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Legume

Please, don't let a few facts get in the way of a good panic attack ...

Since when has Wattle Dam gone sub-standard? Mate that little hole in the ground has delivered some of my better returns from a stock investment and it is still amongst the highest grade mines in Australia. And it remains open at depth so that particular story is not over yet.

And what possibly suggests to you that getting Mt Magnet into production will burn through the $89m Ramelius has on hand plus some more??? Let me guess...you've added 2 + 2 and come up with 22.

Anyway my memory of the Ramelius flutter on Dioro was that it was a distraction and a failure in terms of an expansion play but they actually made money from it. I agree I don't like resource companies playing at being hedge funds but it is quite clear that Ramelius is trying to leverage off the massive cash flows from Wattle Dam into becoming a multi-mine mid-range gold producer. Sounds to be a reasonable thing for them to do imo.

And as for "how feral must shareholders be"?? Mate do you even know what that means? It actually does not make any sense. And if other long term holders of RMS are like me, then I am willing to wait and see what the board has in mind. I would be happy if all my goldies had a track record similar to Ramelius over the last 5 years.

Anyway you are entitled to your opinions so go for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.79 $4.279M 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15550 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 25125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.