GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi EMC2,I agree with your point re capital raising. If fact...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hi EMC2,

I agree with your point re capital raising. If fact after holding GGP for 3 years I started to sell a few months back because of the continual confetti attitude the company had with its shares. It just kept issuing them and the SP kept going down as did the income.
    Over the last two months I am buying as much as I can.
    Two points.
    SD is totally focused on getting successful wells drilled to increase cash flow and thus company value. The company has a small staff and options to find cash in the current world enviroment are not only rare they are very time consuming. Right now time is real money to GGP. Bank debt is out and getting a term sheet loan from say a Trafagar Capital does not benefit shareholders or create potential long term holders, just adds a big profit trader.
    The 2nd point is there are a huge amount of savings to be made if drilling and fraccing can continue without distruption and uncertain timetables. Just filling the tanks for fraccing takes a week! If the company has money to buy its own faccing fluid and fraccing sand etc and just use haliburton to supply to pump trucks the saving should be over $100k per well. This way the SP has a much better chance of getting to 8 cents before August as profit per well not only increases but the pay back time per well is reduced. Therefore less risk per well and a shorter time to reach a milestone of a dividend to shareholders.
    Now a multibagger with a dividend potential if you are prepared to hold is extremely rare in the current market.
    I do believe GGP will one day be paying a dividend if current management stay with the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.