AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Admittedly the timing of the CR is unusual but honestly if you...

1. 1,422 Posts.
    Admittedly the timing of the CR is unusual but honestly if you are invested in this company you can't tell me that you couldn't see one coming eventually, particularly with the way sumitomo have dragged out the court case, which as I and many others have pointed out, is their master plan. A company backed By their government can do this without tapping investors for cash. Unfortunately, we as explorers can not.
    As bsiemen points out, to capitalize now could turn out to be a very insightful strategic move, particularly when we get a positive outcome from the court case. It's obviously going to be an institutional capital raising, and if we get an insto on board,BEFORE the decision, that is further evidence of not only AVQs confidence but the market in general.
    Who knows how this will play out, in saying that my money and now that of an insto's is on avq. Unfortunately as retail investors we don't have the capital to get in at a lower price than today, but if, like me you believe the story, the market had provided us with plenty of opportunities to get in at ridiculously cheap prices.
    So, no scratchback, no conspiracy theory, just an explorer facing some headwinds, headwinds that, with a bit of luck, will be tailwinds this time next week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.