AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

capital raising......, page-21

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Did we not re-do that capital raising at 4 cents. I must admit I was not that happy with it. I'd like to know exactly what due dilligence discovered? Surely everyone was aware of the possibilitly of a court case.

What's to stop an offer to buy in at 3 cents, then if we lose say due dilligence discovered we lost the court case? Look the chances of this happening seem low but it really is only a repeat of the past.

Be good if somehow we could recoup the lost shareholder value because of the cap raising from SMM. I know this will/cannot happen but vengence would be sweet.

I understand why the company is completing the cap raising however they have a different outlook on the future to the one I hold. Personally I took on AVQ as an educated 'bet' and am prepared to lose it. To me the fact that the cap raising may help us recover to my buy in price in five years through the development of other project offers no comfort. To me this insurance is not worth the trade off of adding a significant number of shares to the register and severely limiting my potential 'winnings'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.