PEK 2.38% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

capital raising, page-47

1. 4,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Shady, Ngualla is going to be a huge deposit, although not confirmed yet by a JORC, those that are in the know and can use a calculator would be quite aware of this fact. The size of the deposit and the low thorium and uranium make it comercially attractive.

As far as benificiation, the early signs are good and with a deposit this size I dont think there is any doubt that they/chemists will find a way to economically seperate or concentrate the REE's and other commodities. If we can economically DAL then we are one up on most other REE explores too.

I would say that the writing is on the wall as far as commercialbility for all that care to investigate and there are benifits for those investors that come to the party early.

So I think there is currently more than enough information for prospective cornerstone investors to make an informed investment decision.

There are many investors that look to move early on projects such as Ngualla where all is not confirmed officially but all the signs are pointing towards a comercial project in the making.

The early bird gets the worm.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $46.60K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38694 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 139754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.