PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

capital raising, page-20

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Some points there are worth further discussion there Maps from some here far more qualified to comment than myself...

The question I have is that does this deal go much deeper that we can imagine? In other words on the surface it might not look that attractive - not helped by recent events around Timeone...and their 'appearingly' opportunistic entry into PLV.

But is PLV looking at the big picture and getting the wheels in motion for a 20+ year operation with a few compromises early on to do it?

I think it obviously is.

Is this about getting the connections and the location with the right people/markets then having a business that will prosper as a result of that?

If not, then perhaps your point on PLV not having much choice is valid.

I'd like to think that PLV have pushed harder for the right deal..and hit a few road bumps doing it.

The words "strong interest" resonated throughout this forum about PLV's prospects.

If we believe that (and I still do believe there was/is strong interest) then we can assume the deal with Timeone was a very attractive one for PLV.

Strong interest however is a vague term devoid of any criteria that deems a value - so i've always been cognizant of the difference between strong interest - and strong interest accompanied by strong financial backing and partners.

I remain positive regardless as the thread here post (and prior to that) PLV suspension leans towards solid developments.

PLV gets ever closer to developments and day by day closer to production.

As a shareholder i'm VERY happy Cockatoo is potentially going to be acquired. It was always a logical fit with obvious synergies.

Add production status to that within a year and further developments with Irvine and you start seeing a picture emerge of a considerably undervalued company.

Whatever emerges post suspension, one needs to look at what has transpired to add value these last few years.

I think by the end of 2012 we will see PLV value rise substantially.

Couple of questions:

Just how much IO is at Cockatoo that PLV can extract...and perhaps further explore?

And how much is it worth to PLV...and its valuation?

And is the Isthmus a viable option for barge of IO to Cockatoo?

Happy and safe Easter everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.