CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

First of all, congrats to all that called the capital...

1. 1,253 Posts.
    First of all, congrats to all that called the capital raising...I think fluffy picked it 100%...even down to the finer details about masquerading the capital raising with another exotic investment opportunity.

Anyway, so far I agree with the majority opinion in that this 'option' to acquire the Colombian mine is a joke.
    Due diligence is supposed to be completed by the end of the current quarter but based on their history it will be completed by the end of the calendar year, if at all.

I honestly would expect it to drag out and eventually they'll come back with a NO, not viable, but by then we'll have a new target in mind....maybe by then Botswana results will have come through? Or Kenya will be on again? LOL

Sorry JB, but the announcement is a whole bunch of shit and you and the rest of the ASX knows it. As it stands, your DD is not completed so why make a half arsed announcement like this? We knew that you were out hunting for a coking mine in Colombia. This new announcement tells us shit all really.
    You were supposed to tighten up on reporting yet you send this out? This was your chance to really impress the market and bring some stability to the share price and start to repair your reputation.
    You should have been man enough and lodged the capital raising on its own and not try and cover it up with this bullshit.
    And on the capital raising…tell me, why the hell would you raise $5m when you just got the balance of the SIOC funds?
    Why raise at 15c for god sake and to another hedge fund parasite?
    Why raise funds from a parasite hedge fund when ABSA threw money at us for ‘general working expense’
    Mate, none of this makes sense….its embarrassing that the board has allowed this latest transaction to occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.