FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

capital raising?, page-15

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Stumpy,

thanks for the Superb Summit link.

By reading the fine print,why buy shares,if you have security over the investment for loans and get it anyway,without having to pay and as they stated-a cheaper option for shareholders will be persued for the same outcome to obtain those Gold mines.
    One could guess,their independent expert has reported they are possibly un-viable risky business investments,in their current form and worth no premium for a shareholding.

IT states categorically the "exclusivity agreement" is released for both target companies,being Stone HK and Stones interest in Stone AUS.

Maybe why a Statutory demand from MR HOBBA,who was the SHK mill manager from memory has arrived.To make sure he doesn't get shorted,in the deal,wages taking precedent over debts,if i remember Aussie law correctly,in any liquidation.

I read the GAMBLERS that were Stone have lost their chance of a respectable exit and Superb Summit plan to have the assets anyway for what's owed,no doubt.

However,who is behind the latest loan to SHK,that has the SHK assets,now apparently secured against it for a million or so?
    Does that mean Stone HK has relinquished its call over the same assets?

So much for the continuing Saga of "Peyton Place""The young and the useless"and all the other time wasting soaps on TV.

Come back in a years time the same jockeying will be going on,the players a bit older and even more boring.

The same tire kickers will be visiting everybody who will let them have a look,CAMERAS CLICKING,garnering secrets,without those fools showing them around knowing they have been part of an operational fact finding mission for developments unrelated to those miners concerned.
    Amazing what you can garner,from what equipment is best,to what methods are especially productive with reference to yields from talkative personnel,or special processing you see in action.I've been there and done that as one of those groups many years ago.All i had to do was listen,to get enough facts to destroy that company's apparently desirable business deal and also get the manufacturers name of a unique piece of equipment.
    Hopefully FML hasn't been this foolish when trying to deal with Stone and those representing/presented by it,in an attempt to settle with them.

DYOR+DYODD The same could yet happen at CRE,in the future with FML getting the lot for its $11m loan,leaving Stone and hence Superb Summit if it bought the interest with nix for its 14% shareholding there as well.Not so FML and in fact it would all be so much cleaner,going forward with 100% control,especially if it is achieved in this manner to get rid of these fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.