KGL 0.00% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

capital raising, page-47

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

99 Plonko

KGL's timing of the cr wasn't great but it had to be done as the funds were dwindling rapidly.

Considering all that Simon and KGL have done over the last few months, it has been very professional and the best that they could possible do in a difficult trading time.

Today's company insight shows that KGL have great plans for the company over the next 12 months. I have confidence that the company is being run at the highest level and that value for shareholders will return when the market begins to appreciate what KGL offers for investors.

My exposure to KGL is huge and I'm hurting like the rest. It is annoying to be missing out on other opportunities to make some quick money in other stocks and having to sit on the sidelines until KGL's sp begins to rise again.

No one could have predicted that the market would be so savage on KGL and push the sp to such low levels. But the smart investors in KGL got out in the $1.10 to $1.40 range when there were distinct triggers to sell.

Those who didn't get out, including me, must reflect on our inaction, especially trading in a spec stock.

But now it is no use focusing on the negatives, we should look forward to more good drilling results, the first gold pour and the feasibility study. My opinion is that there is a 70% chance that Andash will go ahead.

The sp will definitely rise again. Whilst my holdings are down 55% at the moment, there will come a time when they will be down only 20% or 30%, KGL around the $1 mark. Then the dilemma will be whether to switch from KGL into another stock like ABU or CTP to claw that 20% or 30% back.

Yes, many of us are hurting, and few more than me, and Simon knows this only too well. However KGL is doing all of the right things, promoting the stock, openly discussing the bright futures for Murchison and Jervois through media releases, presentations and interviews, and now beginning a 24 hour shift at Murchison to pour as much gold as possible.

By focusing on the positives for the company the market sentiment will change and KGL's share price will begin to rise towards the $1 mark again. The share price is out of KGL"s hands. I believe that the market has been too savage on KGL and that this sentiment will change once the gold begins to pour.

Simon, keep up the good work, and keep informing us and the market on the good progress that the company is making!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $9.917K 94.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 173018 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 74358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.