AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

capital raising, page-44

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Veeone,

For people who are burnt and believed that they are misled by the company they should band together and sort legal action against Sciano and his mob.

If anyone has made contact where information told to them turned out to be false ,(such as email exchange)dig it up and approach a lawyer to seek action. Even if the emails were deleted the server provider can still dig them up. I know deleted emails are still kept for 10 years before permanently deleted. Hotcopper can be a great tool where all the burnt shareholders can network and form a syndicate. "United you stand together".

I truly hope that the Sciano crew gets justice served to them if it can be proven that wrong was committed.

Action speaks louder than words. If people have the mentality "oh its too hard to do something so I may as well have a whinge on Hotcopper" then its just damn pathetic to be honest.

If people still feel the need to say "its still the same old GDN but just a different name" just shows how immature and stupid they are, and they are just living in the past.

I have personally taken company directors to court and have had settlements outside. I cannot disclose who these companies are since the matter is already concluded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.