LYC 3.35% $8.02 lynas rare earths limited

capital raising, page-6

1. 2,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    One would think that our Astute, Learned, Esteemed, Open, Honest, Transparent, Effective, Genuine, Communicative, Humble in the extreme Board of Directors would forgo their exorbitant remuneration packages until such time as this farce which has been allowed to fester and develop is put to bed. They are the Leadership Team and the buck stops with them! There is obviously some extreme Belt Tightening needed and it should start with them as it would go a long way towards the $8M/mth costs. All other staff at Head Office, Mt Weld and Malaysia should be encouraged to take any unused recreation/long service leave along wherever possible without impinging on the Commissioning and safety of personnel and plant.
    As a learned gentleman professed at the last AGM "give NC a go, get off his back, this man will get the job done" and as NC stood on the stage with his smile getting wider along with his head getting bigger.....Well I am still waiting Mr Curtis as we limp from one delay disaster to another!!! And to all of you do-gooders and NC believers how much longer are you willing to bow your head to the almighty and accept his intollerance of us retail investor? My significant holding is in the bottom drawer as I believe in the RE story and its future. Lynas, well imho they need a much better Leadership Team. An astute team who are more attuned to the betterment of ALL shareholders and the Company and Less to the feathering of their own nests.
    GLAH....now go for it guys and gals, sock it to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.260(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.496B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $8.02 $7.75 $43.38M 5.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $7.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.