LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

efednowhere in my post is any personal attack - the definition...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    efed

nowhere in my post is any personal attack - the definition of failure = ommission ie in your case to consider......

Where do I claim to be on the Board? Huh????

If you are so dissatisfied/disappointed - sell. Nick announced a Cap Raising in the Investor Call = no assumption on my part. Nick would have known this as soon as the interim stay order was extended on Oct 8th.

I am a long term holder and I will remain as such ie a Cap Raising isn't going to disappoint me - I even predicted one back in June.

Retail holders are almost always generally disappointed with Cap Raisings - seen it all too often this is nothing new.

Cap Raisings ALWAYS spell dilution for ALL shareholders (including directors)- retail or otherwise. Live with the market the way it is or get out - the instos control the market and LYC is no exception.

You miss the point and FACT that Lynas still faces a NUMBER of risks and hurdles ie sovereign, commissioning, production the lifting of the stay was just one which has been overcome. Therefore, instos take this into consideration. Also, given Nicks background and contacts - he would have been in a good position to broker the BEST deal, even if it meant you scratch my back I will scratch yours - that's a given IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.