CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Thanks Swill and Champ for contributions.Swill has been very...

1. 572 Posts.
    Thanks Swill and Champ for contributions.

Swill has been very informative and seems to have a intimate understanding of CCU progress so is worth considering seriously.

The big question is whether CCU can overcome the restrictions imposed by a poorly designed processing plant - sections of which are impeding the process - and survive the additional cost as efforts are made to upgrade to overcome these deficiencies.

The company recently indicated a doubling of present production.
    They did not indicate a time frame for this to occur and that concerns as misleading comments are not helpful in the long term.

It may be (said with reservations) that CCU is fighting a time line ---

--- Will finances run out before production reaches that required for continued progress?
    If not share holders will have another set back in share valuations - providing the company remains solvent.
    I believe it will.

Champ's comment --

"I personally think that there is one heck of an opportunity lying ahead with CCU once the price of silver rises past $60"

-- is not helpful and perhaps misleading as it is hypothetical and inconsequential at the moment.
    Add this to the company indicating a doubling of output
    not declaring the time line and sellers will have the opportunity to get out if they are concerned about recent production difficulties should accumulation spark.

Am hoping that finances will be adequate to allow CCU to get over the serious teething problems in processing and quality of ore feed.
    The management have indicated this is so!
    I hold my breath!

These comments are gut feelings!

Remember --- your guess is as good as.

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.