IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

YESTERDAY I WROTE"That being said, this price rise does appear...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    YESTERDAY I WROTE

"That being said, this price rise does appear to be a cap raising manipulation. But hey, who knows".

BLIND FREDDY could see this coming, That's why after buying at 4c I sold at 8c for a quick doubling of my cash.

The price falls on good news and then out of nowhere the price rises by 130% based on nothing better than has been announced prior - that's called cap raising manipulation.

This prise rise was an absolute PRE CAP manipulation. How the heck did the convinced someone to stack the Buy and sell queues.

6 of my mates own a lot of shares in IDC and I warned them to sell at 10.5 - 11c and pull some profit because I could smell a stinky rat and they ignored me. They are all now ropeable.

A person some of us know reckons they were finalizing funding giving the illusion that someone was going to fund IDC, when in actual fact funding means more cap raisings and more shares. There is no finalisation of funding in the strict sense of an optimistic outlook

I will jump back in at 4c. You cant rely on the share price going up from here, when suspect tactics are at play. Ladies prepare to do your doe again.

I love this stock because I make good money on all its crooked price drops and shonky price rises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.