VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

capital raising, page-21

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Mixed feelings on this one.... tho generally / largely positive.
    Many unknowns--- they don't advise WHO will become the big shareholders. To the best of my knowledge, VLA has never had a cornerstone investor to control the Board.... and when I asked the CEO if they intended to get one, some months ago, I was told to monitor the Company announcements.
    However, now they WILL have one and it will be interesting to watch if there will be any Board changes.
    Logic screams out that anyone owning this much of the Company will expect Board seats. Bring it on, I say.

Yes.... we are all being heavily diluted.... but the money dread hanging over us will evaporate, with precious little impost being directed at existing shareholders. Personally I wont be taking up my entitlement as my average holding is priced far lower than 28 cents.... and more importantly I have held for so long during a time where the opportunity cost of imprisoned capital has become huge. I've missed out on so many opportunities in the past year alone .... because of the capital in VLA...but haven't wanted to be caught without them.

The upside with Cavatak is so huge, at the end of the day it really doesn't matter anyway.

My expectations have now changed from waiting for an overnight Takeover Offer.... to now witnessing a potentially new Board.... or cornerstone investor.... drive the share price to reflect its true value, as each new positive Clinical data announcement emerges.

Now I expect a steadily rising SP.... far better than comparing a share price of 28 cents in 2008 when no Clinical data existed.... to 28 cents today with everything we all now know. Quite insane, really.

Don't expect any deal to be made before the end of 2016 at the earliest..... but also dont expect the share price to remain at these levels along the way.

STORM will now drive the ship into CALMER, more friendly share price territory.

Better days ahead now.

Bripoz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.