SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Good to see the increased CR being well oversubscribed with a...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Good to see the increased CR being well oversubscribed with a better price than we would have got in the US and less dilution. SEA are now ready to accelerate the development program, particularly in the Eagle Ford & Mississippian/Woodford as well as lease or well acquisitions.

With the AUT take over SEA is now the major player in the Eagleford, so we should shine under the spotlight. There are bound to be a stream of cashed up AUT holders looking to sink their money into something similar, increasing their positions as they exit AUT, I know I certainly have.
    Personally my most effective strategy has been taking the money from ADI, EKA TXN etc and sinking it into the next emerging player as well as shuffling funds between them.
    Interestingly there has been a greater period of time to jump into the next one than I expected each time...maybe as the insto's move slower than the little guys?

In early March when the first tranche of the raising is released there is likely to be some profit taking but personally I doubt the second tranche will be be sold off much at all so it could be the last chance to pick up some shares at around $1.00.

We are now pretty much cashed up so once the flushing from this raising occurs I cant see anything holding the price back so we should see SEA moving up towards fair value.

All IMHO, do your own research...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.