SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

capital raising, page-61

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Not a good look to be crying poor then flying half way across the world /did TB have an entourage on this trip or going solo/to cr at discounted price to insiders who have probably been canvassed as to amount and price before official ann .If I were ceo I would have insisted on a contribution from these exclusive invited only investors for a new white rabbit a new top hat and new long life batteries for the magic wand because the old white rabbit has clearly for gotten how to jump out of the top hat.Perhaps the white rabbit's decrepitude prompted TB's now famous saying... Quote... 'You 'aint seen nothing yet 'and so far we haven't...
    Trim the fat Mr Chairman or bight the bullet and call an audit and live whithin your means as any sensible person has to. You are only as good as your last decision if you want to enjoy the confidence of and respect from your peers let alone retail investors. I side with the negative with regard to this last decision..and that's understated..Geez i'm teed off with this last act of sabotage to our prospects and sp not to mention our capitalization ..$100million gone and rising financial stress..What a legacy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.