SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

capital raising, page-73

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Well that's all right then.. It's TB's reputation on the line not mine.Pretty exclusive briefing with 8 attendees..Still would like to know what choke was used on Rennerfield wells and how much the total costs of drilling these wells was and does that cost include contracts drawn up by administration staff, lawyers and other costs over time , after all we are burning $1.6 million per quarter in admin so I assume inputs and outgoings are part of the payments we will receive for these 2 wells . It could be said we will get a handle of the true cost of drilling in the Bakken when we get our money for these 2 wells . Obviously Slawson has not come to the same conclusion as to the viability of these two wells or they not would have paid a premium over the cost of drilling these two wells.
    It will be interesting what detail TB is going to bring to light to justify his decisions for the last couple of days especially if the SP tanks tomorrow.
    Rabbit out of the hat time Terry ; showtime or showdown , it's always been your call mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.