CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Capital Raising

1. 8,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7998
    Well the long awaited Cap Raise is finally here. What are peoples opinions on it? A single entity? A general raise amongst all share holders? If entity, a new one or an existing large holder?

My opinion is a general one for all holders as they have left it way longer than they should have, with cash being very low by now, given average spending per quarter over the last year. The problem with that though is the chinese holders did not partake last year, and unless it is very well priced, probably wont this time. Also many of the people I met last year who were long time holders, stated they didn't have the cash to fully partake. So that leaves it not fully subscribed unless really cheap, and people can sell the rights.
    I'm also not suspecting an underwriter, which really leaves it open and potentially messy.
    My guess is $50m at $1/sh. 1 for 5. Renounceable with rights trading, open for 3.5 weeks, closes just before the quarterly.

Any other guesses? 35%, Iron Pony, SB others who have been calling it wrong to be saying that there would be a cap raise, do you have any guesses of to whom, how much, etc??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.