CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Capital Raising, page-2

1. 2,755 Posts.
    "You are dreaming, if it's above $1.20 it will be a disaster, probably needs to be $1 to be a success. However the company has a history of asking too much, like last year.

If they get the amount right for a change, even with the dilution it will cause, then it could herald the bottom.
    If it's underwritten by another chinese mob, then control almost certainly be lost, a la MGX style.

I hope they get this right for all holders, despite dilution, an non underwritten cap raising by necessity needs to be cheap. Getting all the money required is the important aspect"

Ozblue

You have two different arguments going in two different posts, one saying if it underwritten its bad and one saying if it isn't it bad, if the Chinese partake its bad but its bad they didn't last year. Got all bases covered haven't you and as far as saying I've been calling it wrong is your interpretation and bet you don't find a post of mine saying no capital raising period but I've always been of the belief Cudeco won't have to raise between $50 to $100 million by having to go cap in hand to the market. The AFR article said they are looking to raise $50 to $100 million and that means cash, contra deals or raising $20 million would not make that article correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.