CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Capital Raising, page-45

1. 46,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8808
    Shadow - of course I dont think the ASX is a level playing field - but its a babe in the woods compared to the Yanks - Go watch the DVD "the inside job" if you havent seen it , or The Wolf of Wall street if you prefer !! a bit of sex and drugs along with your financial decimation

S/B I try to to be factual and unbiased in my postings - i have posted negative views on PLV , KAR , BRU MRM and others not just CDU - When Scorpion first started his crusade I spoke to him on the phone several times and suggested if anything was going to be done he would need to widen his scope to include other stocks and to take the aproach of maikng it newsworthy perhaps coming from the Mums and Dads super fund angle.

Through another well connected holder we put Scorpion in touch with someone high up the T.V networks who could possibly assist in getting some airtime on one of the investigative journalism shows like Sixty minutes or 4 corners.

I just prefer to keep the CDU commentary real these days after the years of disappointing from putting to much faith in smoke and mirrors and blue sky ramping

hOOt
    Last edited by h00ts: 20/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.