CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"For the life of me I can't understand why they still hold...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    "For the life of me I can't understand why they still hold though" tell you what OB "for the life of me I can't understand why it bothers you and others so much" What is it with you guys? what is really pushing your buttons that shareholders still hold CDU? Do not try and tell me that you are doing some sort of 'public service' to help the poor uninitiated, uninformed holders who clearly are totally besotted with either pots of gold (read Copper) or the biggest dividend ever...etc because frankly I think that is total rubbish.

If you cannot understand why people still hold, try and understand why it is totally beyond those of us that do hold why you and your mates, continue every single day with your diatribe. What motivates you? how the hell do you find the time? how much do you post on companies that you actually do own? and if this is how you and your mates ( most of whom I have on ignore ) spend most of your time on HC, guys you seriously need to lighten up. You are wasting your life on companies that you have no money in, you ask questions ad nauseum that it appears you are never satisfied with and you think the CEO and Exec are total jerks, if they are total jerks and you spend this amount of your life criticising them, I think you really need to think about that.

I come back every few weeks and you are all still at it, no changes the same folk complaining about the same company, the same people and the same organisational strategies, and you state ' for the life of me I can't understand why they still hold' for goodness sake move on fella.

Cheers to the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.