CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

OB not sure you have answered the questions I put to you but...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    OB not sure you have answered the questions I put to you but nothing that unusual there, this continual statement of "I know you are suffereing from constant loss on this stock, as the price has basically been going south for years. When it goes below $1, then the long termers you constantly wish good luck to, will have lost 90% of the value since the high" sounds more like Schadenfreude ( joy at others misfortune) .

It may not be yours and others intention but your continual reference to how longtermers must be 'suffering' and guess what?  you will have lost "90% of the value since the high" gives a schadenfreude tinge to what you're writing. We know how much the share price has dropped, remember we have our own money in this Company...You may be surprised to hear this but just like many people on the market over the last year or so have found, the market per se is dropping  dramatically. Wasting my time here, but here goes, in Dec 2012, BHP was $71 today $48 , OZL was $6.21 today $3.52,  SFR was $8.35 today it's $4.60 and now the real loser according to you guys, CDU in Dec 2012 was $4.36 today its $1.34..you know guys when all is said and done there is not really a lot in it.

....so yes we know the price percentage, and yes we know something is not right, something is not right in the whole market at the moment for numerous reasons, or aren't you aware of that? It is one of the risks big boys and girls take when they  invest in the market...and yes some people will be suffering...nothing funny about that, and certainly people  don't  need the constant (joyous)  reminders and manipulating of figures of the laughing brigade. (I'm sure the 'manipulating of figures will give you endless fun as you try to show that they are not manipulated, you go for it if you have nothing else to do) So,  give us your best shot guys '

Anyways it's Xmas so here's to everyone, have a wonderful Xmas and New Year, let's hope Santa brings us all some joy ( yes even to the laughing brigade ) and let's just be thankful we even have cash to win or lose. for many people in the world it's a totally alien concept.

take care everyone

Dossa

PS Hmm wonder what Santa will bring tomorrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.